BEQUESTS & PLANNED GIFTS
If the beauty and diversity of our Rainforests is important to you and you wish to see conservation continue beyond your lifetime, consider a lasting contribution to help protect our Rainforests as your gift to future generations.
In summary you may bequeath through your Will in the following ways:
1. Leave the balance of your estate to Rainforest Rescue after specific bequests and gifts for family and friends
2. Leave a nominated portion or a fixed percentage of your estate to Rainforest Rescue
3. Leave a specific gift to Rainforest Rescue such as money, property, shares, insurance policies, jewellery or anything of value
4. Leave your entire estate to Rainforest Rescue. This occurs when there are no living relatives and the Benefactor wishes to achieve something significant with their estate
A bequest may be right for you if:
• You would like to make a gift to Rainforest Rescue.
• You want the flexibility to change your mind.
• You want continued access to your wealth, should you need it.
• You are concerned about outliving your resources.
• You want to make sure your legacy is strong and represents your life’s mission.
For more details please contact our Gift Planning Office by email:
If you choose to create your own Bequest Plan, this LINK provides you with appropriate language.
Stay in the loop
Sign up and we’ll keep you posted with the latest news on Rainforest Rescue’s work preserving a vast biodiversity of plants and wildlife in our rainforests.